- Department of Health,UK. " The NHS Plan: a plan for investments, a plan for reform", 1st July 2000.
- NHS Modernisation Agency, Department of Health,UK. " Choose and Book Full Business Case", 2nd September 2003.
- Department of Health,UK. " Building on the best: Choice, responsiveness and equity in the NHS" , 9th December 2003.
- Taylor R, Pringle M, Coupland C. Dr Foster and University of Nottingham. Commissioned by the Department of Health, UK. " Implications of offering patient choice for routine adult surgical referrals". 7th April 2004.
- NHS Modernisation Agency, Department of Health,UK. "Secondary care booking: towards a fully booked NHS" Aug 2004.
- Department of Health,UK. " Choose and Book – Patient’s Choice of Hospital and Booked Appointments", 23rd August 2004.
- Doctors.net.uk, for National Audit Office, Department of Health, UK. " Knowledge of the Choose and Book Programme among GPs in England". November 2004 (repeated on Sep 2005).
- National Audit Office,UK. " Patient Choice at the Point of GP Referral", 19th January 2005.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
17 May, 2017